Echo Point – A Must Visit Tourist Attraction in Munnar with Family
Echo Point in Munnar is one of the most delightful places to visit with family. It is a spot where you and your kids will surely enjoy. Situated at an approximate height of 600 feet, this point has a natural echo phenomenon, which draws eager tourists to yell out names and slogans, and wait to hear the mountains repeat everything they have said. This popular tourist spot is a fun place to visit while sightseeing in Munnar without your family. Here is some important information when you decide to visit Echo Point during your vacation.Entrance Fee
Entrance fee is INR 30 for adults and INR 15 for kids
You can visit Echo Point in Munnar from 7 am to 6 pm. Make sure to reach sometime around 10 am, to enjoy a pleasant weather.
Duration Of Visit
A two-hour visit is sufficient to enjoy the best of this spot.
- Try the mangoes and pineapples sold by the local fruit sellers here
- Make sure to carry woolen clothes, as it can get quite nippy. Check the weather beforehand to prevent rain from ruining your plans.
- Carry a walking stick to help you traverse the trekking routes.
Things To Do
- Embark on a short trek with your kids.
- You can teach your kids about the abundant nature surrounding you by going on light “nature walks.’
- Photography enthusiasts will have a gala time here owing to the magnificent views from Echo Point in Munnar.
- Halt for a small picnic break: you can choose your favorite spot and set it up.
- Go boating on the lake at Echo Point in Munnar.
- Lastly, shout out at the top of your with your kids!
How To Reach
The nearest railway stations are at Changanacherry, which is located around 93 km from Munnar and at Aluva, which is about 108 km away. The nearest airport is in Cochin, which is about 115 km away from Munnar, while the airport in Madurai is at a distance of about 140 km from Munnar. Private cars will take you from Munnar to Echo Point.
Some of the places to visit nearby include Mattupetty Dam, Kollukkumalai Tea Estate, Blossom Hydel Park, Anamudi Peak, Top Station, and Attukal Waterfalls.
Where To stay
Check into the Club Mahindra Munnar Resort to experience Echo Point along with other famous spots in the region. The property is located amidst lush tea plantations with spacious rooms housing modern amenities. You can also binge on local delicacies at its in-house restaurant. Comfort and indulgence are the key experiences to be enjoyed with family here. Plan a vacation with Club
Mahindra today & have a pleasant and memorable stay at Munnar resort in Kerala with family.
Book your family vacation at Munnar on the Club Mahindra website or app soon! Also, read through these Club Mahindra reviews of Munnar resort & know why Club Mahindra members love vacationing at this resort in Kerala with family.